Every minute counts! With Idealease Mobile Service you can schedule service at your location during times when your vehicles are off duty.
Our fully equipped and stocked Mobile Service vehicles and expert service technicians bring the best routine and preventive maintenance service in the commercial truck industry to you. Our skilled technicians can handle up to 80% of vehicle maintenance tasks on-site.
Mobile Service reduces vehicle downtime, driver downtime, and fuel expense. Mobile Service also improves the use of your drivers’ available hours of service because they are not moving vehicles to and from a separate service location.
Time is money. Talk to Gibbs Truck Centers to learn how Mobile Service can help keep your trucks running smoothly—allowing you to focus even more attention on serving your customers and growing your business.
• Oil, lube and cooling supplies
• Evacuation systems
• Stocked maintenance parts
• Trailer connection testing
• Onboard air compressor
• Welding equipment
• Refrigeration tools and parts
• Fully equipped technician toolbox
• Computer to perform on-board vehicle diagnostics
• Exterior lights to illuminate the vehicle at night